Monday, September 28, 2009

How Should My Cervix Feel Just Before My Period?

comeback - from a half to the other: Tappino-Altilia

A damn right leg injury (haunting me for about a month) did not allow me to close the half Tappino Altilia marathon with a time-that could rank among the top 10 of class! E 'was my fifth half marathon this year. A classic well-organized. Sepino From Campobasso, an area of \u200b\u200bgreat archaeological value, but strangely ignored.
Chronicle: 9 am on Sept. 27. Quick start, the first 3-4 km down slightly to an average of 4:15. Maybe too much. But the pace did not seem critical cause for concern. The injury to his right calf appeared to be overcome. Time to 10 ° km ... 46:10. But on time, to 12 km in full descent, when the legs seemed to go crazy here that is re-stretching. Great despair. I felt now that the goal of the first 10 was impossible. I slowed down to bring up a pace of 5:45 per km. I exceeded all. At 16 °, thanks to the Emergency, I did spray a local anesthetic. Slowly so I could finish the last 5 km uphill fearfully.
A path through woods and valleys and a goal in the middle of the archaeological Altilia have amazingly beautiful setting for the event. Congratulations to the organization.

End time: 01:46: 23 average of 5:03. If we want to be picky ... I could also remove the minute break for the emergency. However, a commendable 14th place in category.

0 comments:

Post a Comment