Thursday, May 6, 2010

Women Playing Themselves

Estate


Negramaro - Estate


Poised between saints and false gods
supported by
senseless desire

equilibrium and rest on the thread here
a razor to dry


words that I have stretched now, and never tell



do not feel that I shudder while singing this stupid
hide

joy when I look


do not feel that I shudder while singing is the sign


of a summer that I could never finish

poised
of all I would like my
not feel like
quell'insensata
balance

that leaves me here on the edge of a razor to draw


somersaults in midair that I will never



do not feel that I shudder while singing
hide this
joy when I look stupid


do not feel that I shudder while singing


is the sign of a summer that I wish would never end



poised between saints

and do not pay much time passes and

spend as you know
poised
and meanwhile time passes and you'll never go


hide this stupid fun when
I do not feel that you look



hand tremble as it is the sign of a summer

that I could not go on forever!

0 comments:

Post a Comment