Monday, April 12, 2010

Dentures Constsnt Nausia

MORE 'THE SEA HILLS

I do not know how to describe this fantastic strongly competitive half marathon. Not fast I would say at all. Tiring ... for nothing! The fact is that for an hour and 40 minutes I really enjoyed it. The descent from the thermal di Stabia Castellammare leads down to the waterfront for the first two miles I looked distinctly a walk. So many people and so much sea. The bay, the view of Vesuvius (pity the dense fog), the port and the beautiful scenery of Sorrento coast for the first 7000 meters in no way weighed to the difficulties that slipped away under your feet with extreme ease.
"veni Adda the inghianata ..." I felt a Neapolitan who support me and who knew the route is certainly better than me, I did it for the first time. They call it ... the Hill of Sighs ... the inghianata (the edge) that leads from zero meters to 188 meters above sea level in just 4 kilometers. But I dealt with calmly, commanding a very steady pace as does a cyclist climber (I know something had early experiences in this field). Short wheelbase and never in trouble breathing. Without looking at the stopwatch. I passed athletes in trouble! Vico Equense Crossing, Sejanus, Meta, small villages in hill climbing. The subsequent summary
down allowed me to easily recover the rhythm that I like to bring a wind break. I've thrown down headlong, even mad I simply put my engine especially distracted by the beautiful view of the coast Sorrento, which was reflected in the gulf.
So I hooked on the band sweatband in front of my tiny camera (16 grams) to resume racing in this breathtaking (publish the summary of the video on youtube in the next post).
At the end of the steep descent after the 14th kilometer I feel that my legs hold up well. I try to increase the pace by focusing on the legs. I read the clock in the next 2:00 to 3:00 miles recording a velocity close to 4 minutes and 30 seconds per km. At 18 ° reaches and exceeds two teammates that I had been detached to 5 km from the start. It 's like traveling inertia. Overcome an indescribable amount of athletes. Take time to 19 ° until they reach a record average of 4 minutes and 22 seconds per km. That progression guys! Meanwhile my
minicamera recorded everything (with the benefit of poor stability).
final time, then, 1 hour 40 minutes and 31 seconds (TDS) to an average of 4 minutes and 46 seconds per km.
Great performance though I think a half marathon in international I have commendably placed sixth grade. And just 12 seconds in the fifth.
not allow me to compare this performance with that of the post-Barcelona last year (Ostuni - 4 ° square), where he closed with a time of 1:34:39. Or with Barincorsa of my 4 minutes and 33 seconds per km (5 ° square). This MareMonti post-Rome is not a fast race, difficult to manage. The sensations were very different. Only the placement has remained the same.

0 comments:

Post a Comment