Friday, April 9, 2010

Interactive Grope Flash Game

.... COME BACK TO SORRENTO

Actually I've been there once as a tourist. This time we return .... and running! Sunday 11
MareMonti to participate. A classic half marathon well known by fans of the scenic routes. The race was scheduled on February 7 last year, but on that occasion was far from busy, due to the preparation Romaratona. The event was canceled and then revived on Sunday. As so often happens, I decided "last minute " to replace a "mon amie " that, lucky he'll be stepping on that day the Avenue des Champs-Elysées. The
MareMonti start from the Terme di Stabia and a breathtaking route will pass through Vico Equense to reach Sorrento. Until you have literally climbed a hill for seven miles, until you get from zero to 188 meters above sea level. Take a look at path please ....
The shape I'm not lacking, but far be it from me to think of doing time. It is not suitable to my step, even if the desire to check the condition of post-Rome I do not miss. I'm going to enjoy the view. Weather permitting (I mean the weather).


0 comments:

Post a Comment