Saturday, April 3, 2010

Western Southern Lifescam?

Believe me still


Marco Mengoni - Believe me still

am a mad king
Exchange rules often
I never lose
Nero and then I move
white light and darkness to win the Cold
I did not fire
fear ...
Jura had never

Believe me now Take a breath yet


Let yourself go Give yourself the boost to jump

Now You pull me close my hands

Do not look back I will not let

(maybe yes maybe no ... ) I'll turn

Saro 'wolf and dove for your eyes

confound you I'll be strong and weak
remains to me and love me back here next time in my maze

Believe me still

Do not change destiny If I want to turn

Come and do not think you

Now my hands
Keep them still

Now you can trust I will not lose
(maybe yes maybe no ...) Now You

my hands
Keep them still
Now you can not lose you trust

(maybe yes maybe not ...) Take a breath


Let yourself go Give yourself the boost to jump

Now You Hold my hands

strong Do not look back I will not let

0 comments:

Post a Comment