Monday, February 7, 2011

Brent Corrigan And Brent Eve

remember two special people

You came to me one day and told me: "I met a girl and I'm loving it ... I knew it was important, those words were not Random ... But you, you came into my life brought to him and I thought, 'Com' is beautiful ... but look, you look like! "
I speak of you as one of the two parties 'unity ... and so are at the same time are two different persons with different personalities ... it combines the' love and a life plan.
you, I loved you from the first moment when I had an inkling that you were me, I have loved you from the first moment I met you ... because you loved him ... and this is already enough ...
you, I loved you so much the day after your birth, when we were the only two persons in hospital ... I had brought in the room, you were on my lap, I was napping, sleeping ... and I thought, until the day before and now you were in me at that time were still so close, but real ... it was a 'wave that swept over me ...
you, I love him .. no matter if I could find plenty as a child, or friend, I would have done ... You
two distinct, yet I think of you as a "one" because the 'love that unites you is palpable ... you are friends, lovers, and accomplices ... just happy ... with the perfect your work, home, birds, friends, families who love you and whom you love ... I do not say: "I hope this is so, then I know it will ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment