Friday, December 3, 2010

Build Your Ownchampionship Belt

John

John has 40 years, is my friend on facebook
When I met him, had maybe 12 or 13, it was not my student, was as beautiful as the sun, face d 'angel and I think it terribly bored at school ... I met him in the hallways, had always hunted and wandered off ... you should never chase the boys, but keep them in class, and possibly interest them in class. .. but I have seen many of these stories ... John was a chronic repeating, do not know what middle class has repeated several times between the first and second.
One year, one prior to my departure for Milan, I had a third, the most beautiful of my life and, on the first day, I found John in class and listed on the register. The secretary, who then also became mayor of the town, he asked me and my colleague in mathematics to try ... the boy was a good family, we had taken on the students in our course is working well, which means that pay attention to the needs of individuals ... we were the 'last hope.
What mattered to me, as it always was, was that the boy be reconciled with the school ... averages are beautiful, they are a continuous discovery, every day, lived as an 'adventure is exciting and full of surprises.
I called him and gave him a nice speech, I reminded him that it was more greatest of his comrades, and especially girls, who did not want emotional problems, I would be happy with minimum ... it was important to learn to be in class to socialize, whether or not it was really studying the 'least of the problems. It was delicious ...
exemplary behaved very well throughout the 'year ... made friends with classmates, he was friendly and responsible with the girls. When did he just can not stay in class, ask her out, but after a quick spin, fell away.
participated in the school trip, and what's more, says the year-end ... that 'years by staging "Poverty and Nobility" of Scarpetta and played an important part, had to learn, participate evidence, to adapt to a working group the day of the performance ... I remember that my mother did not believe that his son had been able to play with such ease and fluency ... one of the last day of school, John told me that of all the years of the medium would remember with joy that only a few months ago ... asked me 's friend on fb ... is married, has two stores, two children ... it is good as then, every time I send a greeting , share my link ... it's as if time had not passed, reach out and everything is still there ... this is the magic of the school by John ... you were one of my greatest joys.

0 comments:

Post a Comment