Sunday, December 12, 2010

What Year Will Tahoes Body Style Change

From Selva to Trulli

Two races in three days.
The first, Sunday, Dec. 5 a cross ... my passion. This year's Regional Championship Mountain Running along the mule path was that Fasano climb up to reach the area Selva. A drop of 400 meters in 11 kilometers with asperity that was sometimes impossible run, but walk. Never had that experience. However meravigliosa.Partenza near a gym that gave us a good shelter from the first cold season. Impeccable organization and very hospitable. Start at half past nine o'clock. A tour of the historic center of Fasano and then a real dip in the Mediterranean. From here the ascent is endless, increasingly impassable terrain, to reach a real tunnel dug between olive and oak trees. Tortuous climb rocks and bushes. Very nice. Until he reached the summit of the Village Forest and then fall along a curve and sometimes paved dirt roads. That's right ... Dash! Can not let go of the reins to gain the lost time going uphill. Yet my direct competitor passed me keeping the distance to the end. It seemed to roll. I could not do better, I risked a nasty fall or serious injury to the leg if not curbed in tempo.Ritornato my pace in the last two flat miles, I tried to retrieve other items.
For fifty yards I did not win the first place and therefore the regional title.
not to throw away a "silver" deserved. Final time for the 11 km run: 55 'and 10 ". There remains the beauty of the route. Certainly to be repeated, despite a nagging soreness in my legs the next day.
I brought the video camera (which I mentioned in another post ) to record some clips. I enclose a picture captured from video to get an idea of \u200b\u200bthe path.
The other race: Wednesday, December 8, Corripuglia in Alberobello.
A classic not to be missed.
Back from muscle pain, decreasing slowly, I approached the race without much purpose. Fun with the friends of those jokers team. More than 10 km in 46 'and 50 ".
seventh grade (it was almost 80, MM60 - 1300 all pertecipanti). Not bad though.
Needless to describe the enchanting landscape of Trulli.
Too bad because excavations in progress has not crossed the center of the village. But on the other hand there was crossing a trullo.
Again, inseparable with my video camera in tow, I captured a snapshot of the race.

0 comments:

Post a Comment