Friday, March 5, 2010

Chg Taillight In Enclave

places in our whole life


Noemi - whole life

whole life

go look for yourself in the eyes of others

pretend nothing

pretend that today is a normal day a year that passes

year uphill
that empty feeling

disappointed that ugly wound from you, from me, from what I have not given.

whole life looking for a foothold

autumn passing
but maybe I'm better

found by chance in a bar in the center and feel special

distracted but love is love is confusing you do not
angry, but I forgive you
disappointed in you, from me, from what I've ... never ... because


heart explodes

light years away from me out of my fault
six

breaks all the jealousy and nothing remains the same excuses

the usual excuses
lies, hopes

love sometimes I look in the mirror I am different

I am better
a new year a new year that passes
uphill
that empty feeling that bad wound

wound you, from me, from what there was never ...

explodes

heart away
light years out of me six
my fault
jealousy
breaks everything and nothing left here all my life

go uphill a year for me, for you, for me, for you, for me

explodes
heart

light years away from me out of my fault
six
jealousy
breaks everything and nothing left here

0 comments:

Post a Comment