Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Examples Of Tree Wedding Centerpieces

Not you suburbs


Several Twins - You no

CRY
will light the excitement that reigns
tonight but there's a heart that hopes that thinks it's worth
to talk to each his queen
Miss a rhyme for each starting from the first ... Claudia
discovering a whole new world and now never will

time disband the memory
Kimberly, Helen and all those models full of money and pearls but empty under the skin and then ...
one goes to my story Ruta lived
love lost at the bottom of an unknown nugget
my perfect woman but not that of
a flame that my life is gone and Sarah
and who learns to live with her a love story as a race where you
coffin and now I will speak of their life is strange it seemed that each was not what .. .

STRANGE
But you will say no more and that is not only me who love sex and the rest is useless
and I do not know what you have with you is different
laugh is not sex but love to you ...
"I was disappointed at the bottom of each"
... but you do not and most will say that is not only me who love sex and the rest is useless
and I do not know what you have with you is no different live
sex, but love is with you ...

THEMA
Da Elisa left everything with a clear excuse
first love story a bit 'confused
exchanged and merged under the stars
the first time a new flavor on the skin and
those walks and days spent at sea in summer I still remember nights
and then grilled on the beach the night with Vanessa
lost a year at school then she lost her head as
then Claudia and Gloria by Federica Giada at Sheila and Moira in the gentle blue eyes, she put little Camilla
fate clouded even that star
good for you but you know I do not know the words come out
name only created confusion
speak of them know each life is strange it was not what it seems ...

STRANGE
But you will say no more and that is not only me
I love sex and the rest is useless
and I do not know what you have with you is different
laugh is not sex but love to you
... you know that look between my thoughts
you can see my life in you and you know

surprise me if you want to tell me how you doing?
with them was useless
not ask me why ... "I was disappointed at the bottom of each"

But you will say no more and that is not me who just love sex and the rest is useless and I do not know what
you laugh with you is different
is not sex but love to you ... "at the bottom of each I disappointed "
You no, you do not, you're different you know is not sex but love to you
you do not, you do not, you know you're unlike
sex and love will see ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment