Saturday, March 6, 2010

Fujitsu Lifebook Stylus Pen

girl who does not work does not make love


Adriano Celentano - who does not work does not make love

"Who does not love does not work!" This
my wife told me yesterday! This
my wife told me yesterday!
I returned home tired yesterday I sat on the table ... nothing was angry
she yells at me that I went on strike two days on three ...
With the money that do not take it anymore and decided that she does
strike against me!
"Who does not love does not work!" This
my wife told me yesterday!
Then I went to work while they were all on strike!
And a big punch in the face I came, I walked to the guard Medical!
There was also a strike of streetcar ...
arrival there, but the doctor is not there!
E 'on strike too! That game is! But!?
But what will happen ... there is chaos in the city
I do not know what to do! If you do not strike me strike hit
If my wife says, "Who does not love does not work!" Give me sir
increase so you will see that in your house and in every home
comes love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment