Friday, March 5, 2010

Pokemon Maike Breasts

'm glad


Alex Britti - I'm glad

For the first time I saw you
was not anything special
accompanied thee home up here and everything is normal.
the car provided by my mother
that day I needed to work
instead has become a golden opportunity.

Maybe it was all of a sudden
that I even realized
and now when I think what's happened I can only thank


breath and say I'm happy to have you close for good
much worse for me is equal
I am happy because I had so much even if we fight then
peace, and love you really, I know it seems strange
but every time I think some thank God.

that I wanted to win the World Cup
and instead I find myself making
spending and to make the game hard when you do the offense.
Now that there's nothing and no one
I wish I could say what I feel
and since it's been a while 'time
and I know that it was not easy to meet
breath and say it.
I'm glad to have you close
night and day and every time I come
I am happy because I do not regret

women that I had and I never really loved I know,
seems strange but it seems that the sun at noon We will heat the water that seems
is in the sea and then rain

seems a completely different world and hopefully come back with me

0 comments:

Post a Comment